Sodium chloride, citric acid, HPMC, sodium nitrite, Benzalkonium Chloride.
How to use ENOVID?
ENOVID may be applied 2-3 times daily (2 sprays per nostril during each use) or up to 5 times per day.
Enovid is not a drug or a medicine. It does not cause drowsiness.
Who Can use ENOVID?
ENOVID is suitable for adults and children older than 12 years of age.
Children under 12, consult a physician.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a physician.
Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Discard Enovid sprayer on the expiration date printed on the sprayer or 30 days after first opening, whichever comes first.
Free and fast 3-5 days UPS Saver delivery
Approved as a nasal spray device in Israel with registration number 34390001 and with the following indication for use:
Please read user guide before use.
Important Information taken from ENOVID user guide and packaging as approved in Israel and attached to the product:
* Ingredients: Sodium chloride, Citric acid, HPMC, Sodium nitrite, Benzalkonium Chloride
- Do not use this product is you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Who can use: adults and children older than 12 years of age
- Contraindications: children under age 12 years, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding - consult a physician
- Storage: store at room temperature. Do not freeze
- Discard sprayer at the earlier of the expiration date or 30 days after the first opening
- Do not share sprayer with other people to avoid transmission of viruses or germs from person to person
- ENOVID can be used after other nasal products
- ENOVID is not a drug or a medicine. It does not cause drowsiness
- How to Use: you may apply 2-3 times daily (2 sprays per nostril during each use) or up to 5 times per day after potential exposure.
- Each sprayer contains 25ml, around 200 doses of spray
- Cautions as appear on the ENOVID User Guide:
- Do not share with other persons
- Only use up to 5 times a day
- Keep out of reach of young children
- After use always return the protective cap to the sprayer
- If you experience reactions such as headache, nose bleed, persistent burning sensation, discontinue immediately. If symptoms persist, consult your physician.
- Keep away from fire